Friend, Guild Mate, or Family Member Account Hacked
- Friend is online but hasn't been playing, think they are hacked.
- Hacker added authenticator to friends account
- Guildy took stuff when hacked
If you believe a friend or guild mate has been compromised, and have a way to contact the account owner outside of the game, we recommend you contact them and ask them to report their account as compromised. If you do not, please report it to Customer Support yourself. When doing so, please include:
- Why you believe they were compromised
- When was the first time you noticed they may have been compromised
- Name and realm of their character
- Name of any guild that may have been impacted
This will help us locate the account and take necessary action in a timely manner. Due to privacy concerns we are unable to provide any information regarding the account status once it has been reported.