- I'm getting this message "Our EULA has changed. Click below to continue to Account Management using your web browser."
- There is no agree button on the new EULA
- When I click accept I get an error saying "Error on line 150 at column 6..."
If you are unable to agree to the new End User License Agreement and you get errors on the page, try logging in to accept the EULA from a different browser. The desktop app also will prompt the new EULA on login. If neither of these steps work, the following steps can fix the issue:
- Log out from the account management page and back in
- Clear the cache and cookies in your browser:
- Start the Blizzard Launcher as Admin
- Change the language to English for the Battle.net App
- Try changing the Region on the Battle.net App to a different one