This Folder Doesn't Contain The Correct Version Of This Game
Common ProblemsThis folder doesn't contain the correct version of this game. Please check the installation path and try again
- Click on the Blizzard log on the top left corner of the Blizzard app
- Select Settings
- Select Game Install/Update
- Click on Scan for Games and allow the app to search for Blizzard games on your computer.
- You may attempt to locate the game manually. By default, games are usually saved in C:\Program Files (x86)
- Once located, click on the big blue button Update
- When the game-update is ready the button will turn into Play
- If the issue persists, delete the Battle.net files
- As last resort, uninstall and reinstall the game
Please log in to submit feedback.
Did you find this article helpful?
Great! Help us improve. Please rate the following from a scale of 1 to 5 stars:
Sorry to hear that! We'd like to know what's wrong. Please check any which apply:
Thanks for your feedback!