- Destiny 2 install stuck on Finalizing
- Destiny 2 download stuck at Initializing
- Close background applications, to make sure they are not causing any issues
- If you're using a wireless connection, optimize your internet connection to rule out a connection issue.
- Update or temporarily uninstall any security programs, which may mistakenly identify the login module as a security threat.
- Update your drivers and operating system to resolve any compatibility issues.
- Make sure Windows Secondary Logon is enabled, which Blizzard Agent requires to run correctly.
- Run a security scan to remove any viruses or malware infections.
- Delete the Battle.net Tools folder to automatically rebuild outdated or corrupt files.
- Disable any proxies that may interfere with the login module.
- Check your network configuration to find any issues with your firewall, router, or port settings.
- Update Flash in Internet Explorer, even if you normally use a different browser.
- If the problem persists, uninstall and reinstall the game.
Tried everything here?
If you have tried these steps and still require assistance, visit Bungie's Help Forums.
Please log in to submit feedback.
Did you find this article helpful?
Great! Help us improve. Please rate the following from a scale of 1 to 5 stars:
Sorry to hear that! We'd like to know what's wrong. Please check any which apply:
Thanks for your feedback!