- I lost my cards.
- I just got a legendary and now it's missing. I know I didn't disenchant it.
- Opened seasonal rewards and can't find the cards in my deck.
Be advised that cards are sometimes temporarily available for a special event. If you are missing cards, they may have been removed with the end of the event. Please see our Hearthstone news site for the latest info.
If you are missing one or more non-event cards from your collection, try the following:
- To view Wild cards, click the book icon in the bottom left of the My Collection menu and select All Cards
Make sure you have the correct option selected from the Region / Account dropdown above the Play button on the Blizzard Battle.net desktop app.
- Confirm that you are signed in to the correct Battle.net account from the Blizzard Battle.net desktop app.
- Uninstall any deck tracking software to make sure your files and deck trackers are not corrupted.
- Recently rewarded packs or cards may take a while to show up in the collection. Please allow up to 72 hours for the cards to show up.