Common ProblemsI can't add friends by using the email address.
- Check whether Parental Controls are enabled
- If so, update your Parental Controls to ensure that Real ID is allowed and make sure "Blizzard Account Mute" is not activated
- If not, proceed to step 2.
- Ensure Real ID is enabled on your Blizzard account.
- Log into Blizzard account management
- Navigate into the Privacy Options
- Check Enable Real ID
- Assure that you are logged in on the same region in the Blizzard App.
Please log in to submit feedback.
Did you find this article helpful?
Great! Help us improve. Please rate the following from a scale of 1 to 5 stars:
Sorry to hear that! We'd like to know what's wrong. Please check any which apply:
Thanks for your feedback!