Reporting Zone/Area Disruption

Updated: 3 months ago
Article ID: 13150
Relevant Products:

Common Problems

  • Someone is intentionally disrupting the gameplay on the zone 
  • Another group keep killing all the mobs on the area so I cannot complete my quest
  • A guy is killing the quest giver over and over so nobody can pick up or turn in the quest
  • A player outside our raid is intentionally dying to Lord Kazzak (Classic)

To report a player in World of Warcraft:

  1. Right-click the player's name in chat.
  2. Click Report Player For:
  3. Select the most appropriate option.
  4. Click Accept.

You will not receive a response from our team. However, we take all reports very seriously. Thank you for your vigilance!