- How do I check the status of my Gear Store order?
- How can I check the status of a Blizzard Shop order?
Note: Authenticator orders shipped in the continental United States are delivered by the United States Postal Service (USPS) and will not have a tracking number.
Order Status Messages
Note: Online orders can take multiple days to finish pending.
- Queued—The payment is still processing, or inventory is not yet available.
- Pending PayPal—Waiting for payment processing through PayPal.
- Payment Review—Payment information is being verified.
- On Hold—The order may need additional data verified.
- Processing—The order is being processed.
- Shipped/Complete—The order has been shipped.
Note: You will not be charged for incomplete orders. Your financial institution might hold the funds for a while, even after an order is canceled or fails, but they should release them shortly.
- Canceled—The order has been canceled.
- Failed/Declined—The order failed and will not be fulfilled.