- Can't turn in quest with Velen.
- Quest dialog happens, but no ? appears.
If you can't complete the quest speaking with Velen, please reset your interface following these steps:
- Completely exit World of Warcraft.
- Uninstall any addon managers to make sure they don't re-add your removed addons.
- In the Blizzard Battle.net desktop application, click Options and select Show in Explorer (Windows®) or Reveal in Finder (Mac®).
- Open the World of Warcraft® folder.
- Open the _retail_ folder.
- Rename the Cache, Interface, and WTF folders to CacheOld, InterfaceOld, and WTFOld.
- Re-launch World of Warcraft so the changes can take effect.
If you use Windows and still encounter issues, follow the below steps to delete specific files in the Virtual Store directory.
- Configure Windows to show hidden files and folders.
- Press Windows Key + R then copy and paste the following in the Open field: %localappdata%\VirtualStore\Program Files\World of Warcraft\_retail_
- Click OK.
- Delete the Cache, Interface, and WTF folders, then close Windows Explorer and restart your system.