- Clicking the play button on the stream doesn't do anything
- After purchasing a Virtual Ticket or Blizzcon Ticket, the Blizzcon stream can't be accessed.
- Something went wrong with this video, reload to try again
If you are having issues starting your Virtual Ticket stream, the steps below can be used to troubleshoot most common stream issues:
- The Blizzcon stream cannot be accessed until your Virtual Ticket purchase is completed in our payment system. Check your orders to see if the order has completed.
- If you are using the Blizzcon App, log out and back in to your account to refresh the application.
- Make sure that you are logged in to the correct account to view the stream.
- Ensure that your device, operating system, and browser are supported for the Blizzcon stream.
- Outdated browsers or flash may not be able to display the content properly. Make sure that your browser and Flash are both updated
- Clear your browser's cache and cookies
- Reset your network devices to make sure your router hasn't become flooded with data.
- Release and renew your IP and flush your DNS to resolve any network conflicts.
- Try closing background applications, such as VPNs or other applications which access the internet, to resolve any software conflicts and bandwidth problems.
- Check your network configuration to find any issues with your firewall, router, or port settings.
- Disable or temporarily uninstall any security programs, which may mistakenly identify the data being streamed as a security threat.
- Disable any proxies that may interfere with the site's connection.