- When trying to purchase a token in game, the shop menu will go black when attempting to connect to the store.
- I can't see any checkout window to finalize my purchase in game.
If you are unable to see in-game shop content due to the window being black or blue, the following troubleshooting usually resolves this issue:
- Check that your computer meets the requirements for the selected game. (World of Warcraft) (StarCraft II) (Diablo III) (Hearthstone) (Heroes of the Storm) (Overwatch). Failure to meet system requirements may cause unsatisfactory gameplay, technical issues, or an inability to launch the application.
- If the problem is with World of Warcraft, reset your user interface to prevent conflicts with the shop window.
- Check Parental Controls on the account to ensure that in game purchases are not blocked.
- Issues with security software can prevent shop screens from displaying or sending information. Try troubleshooting your security applications.
- Close background applications which may interfere with the shop displaying correctly.
- Malware and viruses have been known to cause this issue. Run a Virus Scan as a precaution.
Please log in to submit feedback.
Did you find this article helpful?
Great! Help us improve. Please rate the following from a scale of 1 to 5 stars:
Sorry to hear that! We'd like to know what's wrong. Please check any which apply:
Thanks for your feedback!