- When trying to purchase a token in game, the shop menu will go black when attempting to connect to the store.
If you are unable to see in-game shop content due to the window being black or blue, the following troubleshooting will usually resolve the issue:
- Check Parental Controls on the account to ensure they're not set to block purchases
- Make sure you are launching the game directly from the Blizzard Battle.net application
- Issues with security software can prevent shop screens from showing. Try troubleshooting your security applications
- For World of Warcraft, reset the game files if the above steps do not work
- Close the game, then reinstall the desktop app. The game uses parts of the desktop app to complete purchases
- Malware and viruses have been known to cause this issue. Run a Virus Scan as a precaution.
- Try accessing the shop on a different computer or internet connection to narrow down the possible sources of interference
Please log in to submit feedback.
Did you find this article helpful?
Great! Help us improve. Please rate the following from a scale of 1 to 5 stars:
Sorry to hear that! We'd like to know what's wrong. Please check any which apply:
Thanks for your feedback!