- Can not view items or quests linked in chat
- Can not view achievements in chat.
- I was unable to use my mouse to open items of other players but now I can't.
If you're unable to interact with links in chat, try the following steps:
- Hover your mouse over the chat box until you're able to see the General tab
- Right-click the General tab
- Select the option Make Interactive.
- If the option says Make Noninteractive, this means the chat is already interactive. In this case, change it to noninteractive then toggle it back to interactive.
If the issue persists, reset your chat to the default settings by typing the command /resetchat into your in-game chat.