- Guild chat isn't displaying in World of Warcraft chat tabs
- Can't use Guild Chat after Race Change, Character Transfer, Name Change, Appearance Change, or Faction Change
Problems viewing chat channels are often a result of chat settings being set incorrectly.
- Right click the chat tab that you are using
- Click Settings
- Ensure that all relevant channels are selected
You can also use guild and group chat via the Community tab.
- Open the Guild & Communities tab (default J)
- Type something into the channel and press enter
- Click the Add to Chat Window button at the bottom of the window and select your preferred tab
If your character has recently performed a paid character service such as a realm transfer or faction change, they may be suffering from a bug that is under investigation. You can resolve this yourself:
- Delete the character having problems
- Restore the deleted character
If you have tried these steps and still require assistance, or are unable to perform the work around above, please contact us.