- Completeting quests is not giving me experience
- Can't level my character, the experience bar is stuck
- Not earning experience when doing quests
You will not earn experience if:
- Your character is level 10 and your World of Warcraft account has no game time. Add game time to continue leveling past 10.
- Your character is level 50 and you don't have the Shadowlands expansion. Buy Shadowlands to continue leveling past 50.
- You disabled experience gains. To reactivate experience gains talk to Behsten in Stormwind or to Slahtz in Orgrimmar.
- You are completing trivial quests or clearing trivial dungeons. You will only receive experience from content of a difficulty appropriate to your character's level.