- How can I check the status of a Battle.net Shop order?
When you place an order on the Battle.net Shop or any of our in-game shops, you can review it on your Transaction History page.
Meaning of each order status:
- Submitted or Pending—Your payment did not complete yet, your transaction is in progress. Please wait for 24 hours.
- Complete—Your order has been shipped.
- Failed—Your payment did not complete. Check our Solutions to Common Payment Issues before you place a new order.
- Canceled—Your order has been canceled. You may place a new order.
- Declined—Your payment was rejected by Blizzard. Contact Customer Support before you place a new order.
You will not be charged for incomplete orders (failed, canceled or declined). If you paid with credit card, your statement might show a pre-authorization hold which your bank should release shortly.
If your order status shows as Chargeback, check our Chargeback Repayment Options.
Please log in to submit feedback.
Did you find this article helpful?
Great! Help us improve. Please rate the following from a scale of 1 to 5 stars:
Sorry to hear that! We'd like to know what's wrong. Please check any which apply:
Thanks for your feedback!