Claiming a WoW Token Without Active Game Time
- Can I claim a WoW token after my gametime expires?
- Can I use token if have no gametime?
- Can I use token if my account is inactive?
It is possible to claim a WoW token, or activate your account using gold, when your account is inactive from the character selection screen in these three situations:
- You have enough gold on one character or realm to cover the cost of the token
- You have a WoW token purchased with gold in one of your characters' inventories on the World of Warcraft account you're trying to activate
- You have a WoW token purchased with gold in one of your characters' inventories on a different World of Warcraft account on the same Blizzard account
WoW tokens can't be claimed on different Blizzard accounts. If you have a token or gold in your mail or bank, it isn't currently considered part of your gold by the system, so it can't be claimed from your character selection screen.
See our Using a WoW Token article for more information about WoW tokens.