Claiming a WoW Token Without Active Game Time
- Can I claim a WoW token after my gametime expires?
- Can I use token if have no gametime?
- Can I use token if my account is inactive?
You can activate an inactive World of Warcraft account from the Character Selection screen in one of the following situations:
- You have enough gold on one character or realm to cover the cost of the token
- You have a WoW token purchased with gold in one of your character's inventory on the World of Warcraft account you're trying to activate
- You have a WoW token purchased with gold in one of your character's inventory on a different World of Warcraft account on the same Battle.net Account
WoW tokens can't be claimed for use on different Battle.net Accounts. If you have a token or gold in your mail or guild bank, it isn't currently considered part of your gold by the system, so it can't be claimed from your character selection screen.
See our Using a WoW Token article for more information about WoW tokens.