PayU Credit Card Purchase Rejected or Declined
- Credit Card purchase via PayU is not going through
- Used credit card via PayU and received an error that the information provided was wrong
PayU may reject transactions on the Battle.net Shop for various reasons. Before you try again:
Clear the cache and cookies in your browser or try a different browser.
- Ensure your card is allowed to pay online
- Contact your bank or card issuer to enable online payments
- Let your card issuer know the payments you are attempting are legitimate purchases
- Make sure your card has enough funds, including applicable taxes and any fees set by your payment provider.
- If the problem persists choose another of our Accepted Payment Methods.
Please log in to submit feedback.
Did you find this article helpful?
Great! Help us improve. Please rate the following from a scale of 1 to 5 stars:
Sorry to hear that! We'd like to know what's wrong. Please check any which apply:
Thanks for your feedback!