Could Not Resolve the Address of the Network Data Source
This error appears when we are unable to establish a secure connection with your computer. Follow the steps below to resolve the issue.
- Reset your network devices to make sure your router hasn't become flooded with data.
- Close all other applications to resolve software conflicts and free up resources.
- Security programs can interfere with the installation process. Try to configure your security software's exception list to allow Blizzard applications to run.
- Release and renew your IP and flush your DNS to resolve any network conflicts.
- If you're using a custom DNS service, try removing it.
Tried everything here?
If you have tried these steps and still require assistance, please visit our Technical Support Forums or contact us.
Please log in to submit feedback.
Did you find this article helpful?
Great! Help us improve. Please rate the following from a scale of 1 to 5 stars:
Sorry to hear that! We'd like to know what's wrong. Please check any which apply:
Thanks for your feedback!