- I received no loot when I opened the chest at the end of the mythic+
- Opened the cache at the end of the M+ and there was only one item
- My group completed the Mythic+ on time but didn't get 3 items, we received only 2
At the end of a successful run, a chest will appear that all players can open. If you cannot open the chest it means you are not loot eligible due to non-participation.
The chest is guaranteed to give two pieces of gear. One piece will always be at the level of your Keystone.
- If you beat the timer, the second piece will also be at that level.
- If you fail the timer, the second piece will be a lower level.
- Every level above 15 has a chance of rewarding extra loot
These pieces of gear are randomly distributed among party members, which means sometimes you will not receive a piece of gear. There is no bad luck protection, so you may not receive gear for several dungeons if you're unlucky - or, you may receive several pieces in a row.
However, you will always receive Anima.
Customer Support cannot grant loot.