Missing Character in Character Self-Service Restore
- I can't find my character in the undelete section
- I want to restore my character but they aren't there
- My character is missing from the restoration list
- Can't undelete my character
In order to undelete a character, first confirm you are on the correct game version (WoW or WoW Classic) and realm.
A character cannot be undeleted if:
- The character shares the same name as a character currently on the realm
- Character class restrictions have already been met
- Note: Shadowlands the Demon Hunter restrictions have been removed and you can now have more than 1 per realm.
- It was below level 50 at the time of deletion AND a significant amount of time has passed - see chart below
|IF YOUR CHARACTER IS...||IS IT ELIGIBLE FOR RESTORATION?|
|Under level 10, or a Class Trial||
|Between level 10 and 29||
Yes, within 90 days of deletion.
|Between level 30 and 49||
Yes, within 120 days of deletion.
|Level 50 or higher||