Blizzard Game Settings Resetting After Exiting
- My video settings are not saved
- When I log out my custom game keybinds go back to default
- Game options are reverting back to previous settings after restarting the game
If you're having trouble with the game settings resetting when you log out, please follow these troubleshooting steps:
World of Warcraft
- Log into the affected character
- Type the following command into the in game chat box: /console synchronizeSettings 1
- Press Enter
- Log out of the character using the ESC command and choosing Log out
- If the problem continues, reset your user interface to clear out corrupted files and AddOns
- Make sure your game installation folder is not set to Read-only. This can be caused by copying the game installation folder from a second hard drive
Reset your in-game options to resolve crashing and performance problems.
Try creating a new administrator account to resolve permissions issues.
Close all other applications to resolve software conflicts and free up resources.
Tried everything here?
If the steps above did not resolve your problem, visit our Technical Support forum or contact us.