World of Warcraft - In Game Settings Resetting on Logout
- My in-game settings are not saved in WoW.
- When I log out my custom game settings go back to default.
Corrupted World of Warcraft settings and permission problems may cause issue saving your in-game settings. Follow the steps below to troubleshoot this issue:
Reset your user interface to make sure your files and addons are not corrupted.
- Log into the affected character, type these commands, and press enter:
- /console synchronizeConfig 1
- /console synchronizeSettings 1
Try creating a new administrator account to resolve permissions issues.
Update or temporarily uninstall any security programs, which may mistakenly identify the login module as a security threat.