- My send button is grey
- Error: "You have reached the in-game cap of unique mail recipients"
If you cannot send in-game mail to another character, it can be due to the following:
- Character's name is not available on this server or server extension was not added
- Character is on same account but a different realm and there are gold or items that are not Bind on Account attached
- Character is on a different account and realm and gold or items are included in the message
- No subject line was created for the mail
- The mail is completely blank and does not have attached items
- The character sending the mail is on an account that does not have an active subscription/game time
- If you receive the error "You have reached the in-game cap of unique mail recipients", you will need to wait and try again later. This is an in-game feature to prevent spam.
- Addons interfering with the game, in which case you can perform an interface reset