- My UI is a different size than it was before.
- I want to change the size of my mouse cursor.
If you're experiencing issues with the UI in World of Warcraft (for example, blurry text, incorrectly scaled elements, UI windows too big or small) follow these steps:
- Check the UI Scale setting in-game:
- Open the Game Menu.
- Choose the System options and navigate to the Graphics section.
- Check the box for UI Scale and adjust the slider.
- Click Okay.
- You may need to change the method the game uses to scale your UI. Make sure World of Warcraft is closed, then do the following:
- Navigate to your World of Warcraft\_retail_ installation directory and open the WTF folder.
- Open the Config.wtf file with a text editor (Notepad, etc.) and add these lines:
SET uiScaleMultiplier "1"
- Save your changes and launch the game.
- If you want to change the size of the cursor, log into a character and type this command into the chat box:
/console cursorSizePreferred 1
Note: There are different values for cursorSizePreferred ranging from 0-4. 0 is the smallest, 4 is the largest.
Tried everything here?
If you have tried these steps and still require assistance, please visit our Technical Support Forums or contact us.
Please log in to submit feedback.
Did you find this article helpful?
Great! Help us improve. Please rate the following from a scale of 1 to 5 stars:
Sorry to hear that! We'd like to know what's wrong. Please check any which apply:
Thanks for your feedback!