This error message indicates that there is an issue streaming data to your game client from the World of Warcraft servers. Before trying the following steps, check the BlizzardCS Twitter and Realm Status page for any service interruptions.
- Reset your user interface to make sure your files and addons are not corrupted.
- Update your drivers and operating system to resolve any compatibility issues.
- Reset your network devices to make sure your router hasn't become flooded with data.
- Update or temporarily uninstall any security programs, which may mistakenly identify the login module as a security threat.
- Try creating a new administrator account to resolve permissions issues.
- The game client may have become corrupted. Uninstall and reinstall the game.
Tried everything here?
If you have tried these steps and still require assistance, please visit our Technical Support Forums or contact us.
Please log in to submit feedback.
Did you find this article helpful?
Great! Help us improve. Please rate the following from a scale of 1 to 5 stars:
Sorry to hear that! We'd like to know what's wrong. Please check any which apply:
Thanks for your feedback!