- I cannot see my toy in the interface
- I'm missing a toy from my list
- Ensure that the your filters are appropriately checked
- Open the Collections Menu (Shift-P)
- Click the Toy Box tab
- Click the Filter button (top right)
- Ensure that Collected is checked
- Under Sources, select "Uncheck All"
- Under Sources, select "Check All"
- Perform a user interface reset
Note: Mounts, pets, heirlooms, and toys in the Collections tab are account-bound, and do not generally transfer when characters move to a different Blizzard account. The only exception is any pet or mount associated with a character-specific achievement, which will only appear for that character on the new account.