Blizzard Login Queue
Updated: 5 months ago
Article ID: 235274
- Error: "Login servers are full"
- Error: "It's a busy day for Battle.net Services!"
- I am stuck in a queue with a message saying: "You're almost there!"
During periods of high login traffic, we may put you in a login queue. These queues help us process login attempts effectively.
The login queue will not save your place if you leave or are removed for any reason. To avoid sitting through the queue more than once, be sure to:
- Stay in the queue until it finishes. Do not leave or restart the client.
- Enter your Battle.net account name and password correctly.
- Enter your authenticator code promptly and correctly.
For information on current server status, see our CS Twitter and Support forums.
Please log in to submit feedback.
Did you find this article helpful?
Great! Help us improve. Please rate the following from a scale of 1 to 5 stars:
Sorry to hear that! We'd like to know what's wrong. Please check any which apply:
Thanks for your feedback!