Battle.net Login Queue
- Error: "Login servers are full"
- Error: "It's a busy day for Battle.net Services!"
- I am stuck in a queue with a message saying: "You're almost there!"
During periods of high login traffic, we may put you in a login queue. These queues help us process login attempts effectively.
The login queue will not save your place if you leave or are removed for any reason. To avoid sitting through the queue more than once, be sure to:
- Stay in the queue until it finishes. Do not leave or restart the client.
- Enter your Battle.net account name and password correctly.
- Enter your authenticator code promptly and correctly.