The login servers received invalid information. This might be because you entered an incorrect email address, password, or authenticator code. Your authenticator may also not be synced with the Blizzard servers.
- Be sure to enter the Blizzard account email address and password correctly.
- If your login information is saved, try re-entering your Blizzard account email and password.
- If the issue persists, try resetting your Blizzard password.
- If you have an authenticator, be sure to enter the correct code. Codes expire in 30 seconds. If the code on your authenticator has changed, do not use the old code.
- Resync your authenticator:
Reset the Authenticator
You may need to reset the mobile authenticator if you can't re-sync successfully.
- Remove the current Blizzard Mobile Authenticator from your Blizzard account.
- In the main menu, select About.
- Select Need a New Serial Number?
- Write down your current Serial and Restore Code in case you need to restore your previous serial number during this process.
- Select Get New Serial Number.
- Attach your new Blizzard Mobile Authenticator serial number to your Blizzard account.
Change Your Blizzard Account Email
- In rare cases, you may need to change your Blizzard account email to resolve login issues.
- After changing your email, attempt to log in to see if the issue was resolved. You can revert your email address at any time after the issue is resolved.