- If you receive an Error 3 in-game, your digital purchase is still under Starter Account restrictions. If 72 hours have passed since your purchase, change your Blizzard password to force the account database to refresh.
Deleting the Battle.net cache folder can resolve problems with the logon module.
- Add contact information to your Blizzard account.
- If you have a mobile Blizzard Authenticator, resync it.
- Try to log in to the game from a different computer.
- Log in to a different play region. For example, if you normally play in The Americas, log in to Europe or Asia. This method will often push a new copy of the EULA and TOU to your computer. Details on how to change your server region are in the Global Play article.
Try creating a new administrator account to resolve permissions issues.