Accessibility at Blizzard Entertainment
Updated: 5 months ago
Article ID: 244753
- I have an accessibility issue with a Blizzard product.
- Where can I voice my concerns about barriers in your games that make it difficult for me to play?
- Can I provide a suggestion on how to improve the game for those of us with a disability?
Note: This email is to report accessibility issues or suggest improvements for improving accessibility for Blizzard products and services. Customer Support does not monitor the Accessibility inbox. For account issues such as a lost password, account access trouble, authenticator issues, etc., please contact Customer Support.
Every voice matters at Blizzard, and we want to make sure our epic entertainment experiences are truly epic for ALL our players. If an accessibility issue has become a barrier to play our games, we would like to hear from you.
To file a detailed report, including videos and screenshots:
- Email our Blizzard Accessibility team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- In your email title, please indicate what game or product you are writing about (e.g. Overwatch, Battle.net Desktop App, World of Warcraft game website).
- Include as much detailed information as possible.
Due to the volume of reports, you may not receive a response from our team; however, we take all reports very seriously. Thank you for your dedication to helping Blizzard bring the world together through epic entertainment!
Please log in to submit feedback.
Did you find this article helpful?
Great! Help us improve. Please rate the following from a scale of 1 to 5 stars:
Sorry to hear that! We'd like to know what's wrong. Please check any which apply:
Thanks for your feedback!