- Purchased an item on the Blizzard Gear Store, don't like it.
- Purchased wrong item from the Gear Store.
- I bought something and it's defective.
- I only received some of my order.
If you receive an order from the Blizzard Gear Store and discover that the goods are damaged or incorrect, you can request a return or exchange within 30 days. Unopened and undamaged goods are eligible for a refund for 30 days.
Note: Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Visit the My Orders page on the Blizzard Gear Store to check the status of your order.
- If you placed your order as a Guest without signing in to your account, you'll need to look up your order and skip step 2.
- Click View Order next to the order you're returning.
- Click Return in the upper-right corner of the screen when viewing your order.
- Fill out all relevant information, and select either Exchange or Refund.
- After your request has been reviewed, the status will move from Queued to Authorized or Denied.
Once this request is processed and authorized, you will receive two emails: a prepaid shipping label from UPS and an email from Blizzard confirming we have emailed the shipping label. Print the label and use it to ship the item back.
Note: Prepaid shipping labels are not available for international shipments.
Allow 2-3 weeks for return shipment and processing. Blizzard will review your request and send you a confirmation email to give you record of the transaction. If you are exchanging the item for another product, you may see a new order placed (at no cost) in your order history.
If the return is coming from outside the continental United States, we recommend that you add tracking to the postage. Once you have shipped your package, please reply to the confirmation email from Blizzard with the tracking number and let us know it has been shipped back. This will help us locate your shipment and send a replacement or apply credit to your account.
Note: This only pertains to physical goods purchased through the Blizzard Gear Store. For assistance with digital goods purchased in-game or in the Blizzard Shop, please contact us.