The Shadowlands Character Boost service levels a character on your World of Warcraft® account to level 50.
World of Warcraft: Shadowlands Heroic and Epic Editions include a Character Boost. You can also buy a Character Boost in the Services menu of the in-game Shop.
A clickable icon on your character selection screen will indicate that you have a Character Boost ready to use.
When the boost is applied, your character receives a new set of gear appropriate to your level and four 22-slot bags. The gear the character was originally wearing —and everything in the character’s inventory— is sent to the in-game mailbox.
SKILLS AND PROFESSIONS
Your character will also receive the Expert Riding skill and the ability to fly in all flight-enabled zones, except those gated behind an achievement (such as Pathfinder). If you didn't have any flying mounts, you'll receive a basic one.
Professions are not boosted.
Your character will be ready to play WoW content: quests, dungeons, and raids.
- Battle for Azeroth World quests, islands, and warfronts are unlocked.
- The mission table and followers normally gained through levelling up are unlocked.
- The first chapter of the war campaign is completed.
Incomplete quests are automatically abandoned, and all quest items destroyed. To restart any of the abandoned quests, visit the relevant quest giver.
Content from previous expansions must be unlocked through normal play:
- Legion —Visit Dalaran to start the quest to unlock your Class Order Hall and to obtain your artifact weapon.
- Warlords of Draenor —Visit the Dark Portal to start the quest to unlock your garrison.
Boosted characters cannot enter dungeons and raids from previous expansions for the first 24 hours.
LIMITATIONS AND RESTRICTIONS
- You cannot purchase a character boost in another region.
- Customer Support will not assist with any mistakes using a boost.
- Allied Races —Boosted Allied Race characters will not earn Heritage Armor.
- Character Services —It is not possible to buy a Character Transfer, Faction Change, or any other service for a character that has been boosted in the past 72 hours. Customer Support cannot bypass this restriction.
- WoW Token —It is not possible to boost a character with a WoW Token in the inventory, bank, or mailbox.
- Glyphs —Applied glyphs will be erased from your character when boosted.