Didn't Receive a Character Boost With my Expansion Purchase
- I bought the latest expansion but didn't receive my boost.
- Can't see my character boost on the character list.
- I upgraded from Heroic to Epic but did not receive any boost.
Make sure you log in to the account you upgraded since the character boost is specific to the WoW account being upgraded. If you cannot see your character boost on the character selection screen, visit your Transaction History. If your order status is Complete and you still haven't received your boost, try this troubleshooting:
- Create a level 1 character to refresh your character selection screen.
- Log into a character, then log out back to your character selection screen.
- Close the game and restart
Upgrading the Heroic edition to Epic of a specific expansion does not grant an additional boost. If you want an additional boost after already owning the Heroic edition, a separate Character Boost Service is available for purchase. For Wrath of the Lich King Classic, this service is only available on Taiwanese Realms.
There is no character boost with the Base Edition of an expansion.
- For Wrath of the Lich King Classic, the level 70 boost is limited to one per WoW account.
- Pre-purchasing a Collector's Edition will not grant you the in-game goodies or the boost until you receive your box and you claim the code within the box.
See our Character Boost article for more information.