We are trying to patch a file that is currently in use. Follow the steps to resolve the problem.
- Restart the Battle.net desktop app to clear any stalled Agent processes.
- Try restarting your computer before continuing with the remaining steps. This is a quick way to close the Agent process and allow the Battle.net desktop app to update it.
- Delete the Battle.net Tools folder to automatically rebuild outdated or corrupt files.
- Uninstalling and reinstalling the Battle.net App may resolve rare launcher issues.
- Disable or temporarily uninstall any security programs, which may mistakenly identify the login module as a security threat.
If you have tried these steps and still require assistance, please contact us.
Please log in to submit feedback.
Did you find this article helpful?
Great! Help us improve. Please rate the following from a scale of 1 to 5 stars:
Sorry to hear that! We'd like to know what's wrong. Please check any which apply:
Thanks for your feedback!