- Unable to receive loot from a monster kill
- Killed boss but can't loot
- Finished scenario and didn't get loot
Items that aren’t looted are automatically sent to eligible players via in-game mail, as long as the Personal Loot, Need Before Greed, or Group Loot settings were used.
Items will be automatically delivered in the following situations:
- The item was left on the corpse (unless you checked the corpse and intentionally left the loot behind)
- You left the instance prior to the loot roll but won the roll anyway.
- You left the instance after winning an item, but that item was not successfully delivered to your inventory.
Note: This applies in instances, world bosses and one-time only treasure chests. Loot distribution will not be handled automatically for corpses in the outside world.
If you experience an issue looting in an instance, please wait at least 2 hours for the item to be delivered to you before submitting a ticket. If you do not receive your loot after that time period, submit a ticket for assistance.