This error occurs when your connection to our servers is blocked. This may be caused by a third-party program. Follow the steps below to resolve the issue.
- Update your drivers and operating system to resolve any compatibility issues.
- Close all other applications to resolve software conflicts and free up resources.
- Update or temporarily uninstall any security programs, which may mistakenly identify the login module as a security threat.
- Disable any proxies that may interfere with the login module.
- If you're using a wireless connection, optimize your internet connection to rule out a connection issue.
- Check your network configuration to find any issues with your firewall, router, or port settings.
Tried everything here?
If the steps above did not resolve your problem, visit our Technical Support forum or contact us.
Please log in to submit feedback.
Did you find this article helpful?
Great! Help us improve. Please rate the following from a scale of 1 to 5 stars:
Sorry to hear that! We'd like to know what's wrong. Please check any which apply:
Thanks for your feedback!