- I accidentally swapped Covenants and would like to go back.
- I was swapping Covenants but chose the wrong one, can you swap it for me?
- I tried switching back to an old Covenant but the quest didn't start.
How to switch
If you would like to rejoin a Covenant, speak to the Emissary of the Covenant you'd like to rejoin in Oribos:
- The Kyrian of Bastion: Polemarch Adestres
- The Necrolords of Maldraxxus: Baroness Draka
- The Night Fae of Ardenweald: Lady Moonbery
- The Venthyr of Revendreth: General Draven
After speaking with the Emissary, you'll need to prove yourself to that Covenant again by completing a weekly quest chain starting with Prove Your Worth. These weekly quests must be completed to officially leave your current Covenant.
You must complete proving yourself to one Covenant before you can start proving yourself to another, in case you change your mind again.
If you were unable to accept the quest, "Prove Your Worth", due to a full quest log please make some space and talk to the NPC again.
All Covenant specific benefits of the current Covenant will be lost when joining a different Covenant as they do not convert. this includes abilities, appearances, soulbinds, and Renown.
Renown earned with a Covenant does not convert to your new Covenant.
If you are returning to a Covenant you allied with before, you will continue gaining Renown from where you previously left off with them.