The Blizzard Battle.net desktop app is unable to download a file required for installation or patching.
- Close the Blizzard app and wait for Agent.exe to disappear from Task Manager before relaunching the Blizzard app. If the issue persists, restart your computer and try again.
- If you're using a wireless connection, optimize your internet connection to rule out a connection issue.
- Run the repair tool to repair any damaged game files.
- Update or temporarily uninstall any security programs, which may mistakenly identify the login module as a security threat.
- Close all other applications to resolve software conflicts and free up resources.
- Run a security scan to remove any viruses or malware infections.
Please log in to submit feedback.
Did you find this article helpful?
Great! Help us improve. Please rate the following from a scale of 1 to 5 stars:
Sorry to hear that! We'd like to know what's wrong. Please check any which apply:
Thanks for your feedback!