Common ProblemsIf your characters are constantly falling through the game world, try these troubleshooting steps.
If your characters are constantly falling through the game world, try these troubleshooting steps:
- Set the game to run in No Sound mode from the Blizzard Battle.net desktop app:
- Click the Blizzard icon and select Settings.
- Click Game Settings.
- Under World of Warcraft, check Additional command line arguments.
- Enter -nosound.
- Click Done and launch the game.
Update your drivers to resolve any compatibility issues.
Try closing background applications to resolve any software conflicts.
- If you have a dual- or quad-core system, try the following:
- Start the game as normal.
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del and select Start Task Manager.
- Click the Processes tab.
- Right click wow.exe and select Set Affinity.
- Uncheck all but one box.
- Click OK and return to the game.
Run the Memory Diagnostic Tool to fix any errors in your computer's physical memory.