- How do I install Diablo II: Resurrected?
- Can't download Diablo II: Resurrected
Note: Diablo II (2000) does not grant access to Diablo II: Resurrected. If you want to install Diablo II (2000), click here.
Diablo II: Resurrected is installed through the Battle.net Desktop App. You must own Diablo II: Resurrected on the account you are logged in.
- Log in to the Battle.net Desktop App
- Click on the Diablo II: Resurrected icon
- If you cannot see the icon, click All Games, select the game from the list, and click Add to Favorites
- On top of the Install button, select the correct Game Version
- If the Install button is grayed out, exit the Battle.net app and try again. If the problem continues, click here
If you experience issues while downloading or installing the game through the Battle.net App, visit our Installation Troubleshooting article.
Tried everything here?
If you have tried these steps and still require assistance, please visit our Technical Support Forums or contact us.