How to Claim Your Deluxe Edition Items in Burning Crusade Classic
- I purchased the deluxe but I didn't receive the in-game goodies
- How do I claim my Digital Deluxe items?
Access to the Burning Crusade is included in your World of Warcraft subscription. The Burning Crusade Digital Deluxe is an optional purchase.
What's In the Deluxe Edition
The Burning Crusade Digital Deluxe includes the following:
- 30 days of game time
- The Dark Portal Pass Level 58 Character Boost
- The Phase-Hunter Mount for Modern WoW and Burning Crusade Classic
- Exclusive cosmetic items for your Burning Crusade Classic characters only: a hearthstone and a toy
Learn more on our official blog.
How to claim the items
Your game time is automatically added to your World of Warcraft account upon purchase.
To claim your Phase-Hunter mount, your exclusive hearthstone, and your toy, talk to any innkeeper at your capital city, or to Landro Longshot in Booty Bay.
I didn't receive the boost
If you didn't receive your boost, please check our Didn't Receive the Burning Crusade Classic Character Boost article to resolve it. Please note that if you already purchased the Dark Portal Pass, you will not receive a second boost when upgrading to Digital Deluxe. The level 58 boost is limited to one per WoW account.