Claiming Burning Crusade Collector's Edition Pets in Burning Crusade Classic

Updated: 3 weeks ago
Article ID: 288401
Relevant Products:

Common Problems

  • My TBCC character isn't getting the quest to pick the Netherwhelp
  • I have the original Burning Crusade Collector's Edition, but I don't have the pet in Classic Burning Crusade

If your World of Warcraft account has the license for the original Burning Crusade Collector's Edition pets, you can claim your Netherwhelp or Lurky (EU only) in Burning Crusade Classic by speaking to any innkeeper in a major city or Landro Longshot in Booty Bay.