The Blizzard Update Agent detected an issue with the installation disc. This may indicate that the disc is damaged or otherwise unreadable. Follow these steps to resolve the issue:
- Do not eject the disc before installation finishes.
- Make sure the installation disc is clean and does not have any smudges, scratches, or cracks that may prevent your computer from properly reading it.
- Try a different optical (CD) drive.
- Try to copy the contents of the installation disc to your hard drive and run Setup from the newly copied files.
- Copy a pre-existing game installation from another computer on your home network.
If the installation disc is still not working, download the Battle.net installer.