The Blizzard Update Agent detected an issue with the installation disc. This may indicate that the disc is damaged or otherwise unreadable. Follow these steps to resolve the issue:
- Do not eject the disc before installation finishes.
- Make sure the installation disc is clean and does not have any smudges, scratches, or cracks that may prevent your computer from properly reading it.
- Try a different optical (CD) drive.
- Try to copy the contents of the installation disc to your hard drive and run Setup from the newly copied files.
- Copy a pre-existing game installation from another computer on your home network.
Please log in to submit feedback.
Did you find this article helpful?
Great! Help us improve. Please rate the following from a scale of 1 to 5 stars:
Sorry to hear that! We'd like to know what's wrong. Please check any which apply:
Thanks for your feedback!