Didn't Get Hearthstone Rewards from 6 Month WoW Subscription
- I have six months of game time on my account but didn't receive free Hearthstone packs.
- I played 30 minutes of the Hearthstone Mercenaries content but didn't receive the Sarge's Tale mount.
- Why can't I see my Hearthstone Mercenaries packs?
Anyone who purchases (or has purchased since Thursday, July 1,2021) a 6-month Subscription Special Offer Bundle before October 19, 2021, or had a 6-month subscription with a future renewal date on Monday, August 31, 2021, receives the Sapphire Skyblazer mount, Imp in a Ball, and the following Hearthstone rewards:
When you subscribe:
- 15 United in Stormwind packs
- Tavern Pass and Battleground Perks
- 15 Mercenaries packs (not visible until Mercenaries goes live)
After the launch of Mercenaries mode in Hearthstone (October 12, 2021):
Anyone who completes the Hearthstone Mercenaries prologue and begins one new Bounty will receive the World of Warcraft mount Sarge's Tale.
In December, 2021:
- 15 New Expansion Packs
- 15 Mercenaries Packs
- Tavern Pass and Battleground Perks for the new Expansion
Only players that have active game time on their WoW account as of December 1, 2021, are eligible for the third set of rewards.
- New WoW subscribers must purchase the 6-month subscription and mount bundle before October 19, 2021.
- Existing WoW subscribers must have an active 6-month subscription with a future renewal date.
- You can only earn the rewards with a 6-month subscription. No other options of adding game time to an account will grant the rewards.
- If you purchased a subscription and should have the reward but do not, ensure that your purchase is complete or shipped in your order history.
- Hearthstone rewards take up to an hour to appear. If you can't see your rewards, exit and restart the game.
- Battle.net accounts with multiple World of Warcraft accounts will only get the Hearthstone rewards once, even if you have a 6-month subscription on multiple World of Warcraft accounts.