The Battle.net desktop app failed to communicate with the Battle.net Update Agent, which is required to install, update, launch, and uninstall Battle.net games.
- Update your drivers and operating system to resolve any compatibility issues.
- Run a security scan to remove any viruses or malware infections.
- Update or temporarily uninstall any security programs, which may mistakenly identify the login module as a security threat.
- Try creating a new administrator account to resolve permissions issues.
- Uninstalling and reinstalling the Battle.net App may resolve rare launcher issues.
Please log in to submit feedback.
Did you find this article helpful?
Great! Help us improve. Please rate the following from a scale of 1 to 5 stars:
Sorry to hear that! We'd like to know what's wrong. Please check any which apply:
Thanks for your feedback!