- I purchased a character transfer and nothing was delivered
- I didn't receive the Character Transfer token in-game
- I gifted a Character Transfer to a friend, and they didn't receive it
Character Transfer token is a gift
Gifted Character Transfers do not appear in-game directly. Gifts must first be claimed from My Gifts or in the Battle.net App by clicking the gift icon.
Once you claim the gift, the Character Transfer icon can take some minutes to appear in the character selection screen. Please log off and log in, and check again.
I purchased the Transfer for myself
If you purchased a Character Transfer and you didn't receive the token in-game, this may be for several reasons:
- The token delivery may still be in progress. This process may take up to 24 hours.
- Your payment failed. The token will only be visible in-game if your order is either Pending or Complete. While your payment is Pending, your token will be greyed out. Please check your Transaction History.
- You are logged into a Starter Edition account. Starter Edition accounts cannot transfer characters.
- You were online during purchase. Please log off and log in again.
- You don't have any character on the realm. Please create a character.
- You have created a character but you never logged into the world yet. Enter the game at least once, exit the game completely, and re-launch.
- You purchased the product on the wrong account or region. If you made a mistake, you can refund your purchase and try again.
If you checked everything above and the Character Transfer token icon didn't appear, contact us.