Checking for FileVault
Updated: 11 months ago
Article ID: 31354
Blizzard titles won't install on Macs with FileVault® or FileVault 2 enabled. To disable FileVault or FileVault 2, follow the steps below:
- Select System Preferences from the Apple menu.
- Click on Security & Privacy.
- Click on the FileVault tab.
- Check to see if FileVault is enabled. If it is, click the Locked icon, then enter an administrator name and password.
- Click Turn Off FileVault.
For more information, visit Apple's FileVault knowledge base article.
Please log in to submit feedback.
Did you find this article helpful?
Great! Help us improve. Please rate the following from a scale of 1 to 5 stars:
Sorry to hear that! We'd like to know what's wrong. Please check any which apply:
Thanks for your feedback!