The Northrend Heroic Upgrade levels one character (not usable on Death Knight characters) on a Wrath of Lich King Classic progression realm to level 70. Each World of Warcraft account is limited to one Northrend Heroic Upgrade purchase. The Northrend Heroic Upgrade will be available August 30, for $49.99.
A clickable icon on your character selection screen will indicate that you have a Character Boost ready to use.
When the boost is applied, your character receives a new set of gear appropriate to your new level and four Draenic Leather 14-slots bags. Warlocks receive three bags and a soul bag, and hunters receive three bags and a quiver.
If you apply a boost to a partially leveled character, the gear the character was originally wearing —and everything in the character’s inventory— is sent to the in-game mailbox.
You also receive a race-specific epic ground mount and faction-specific rare flying mount and some gold.
SKILLS AND PROFESSIONS
Your character will receive:
- Weapon skill level at max (all proficiencies).
- The Expert Riding skill if you didn't have it yet.
Professions are not boosted.
Your character will be ready to play the Wrath of the Lich King Classic content.
If you apply a boost to a partially leveled character, incomplete quests are automatically abandoned, and all quest items destroyed. To restart any of the abandoned quests, visit the relevant quest giver.
The level 70 boost also unlocks:
- All Kalimdor, Eastern Kingdoms, and Outland flight paths.
- Reputation for your race's faction set to Friendly.
The level 70 boost does not include any WoW Classic quests or dungeon keys.
LIMITATIONS AND RESTRICTIONS
- The boost cannot be used on a Death Knight.
- You can only purchase the Northrend Heroic once per World of Warcraft account.
- You can only use the boost on the World of Warcraft account where you purchased the Northrend Heroic upgrade.
- You can only use the boost on a Wrath of the Lich King Classic Progression realm.
- You cannot use a boost on a Fresh Start Realm for a minimum of 90 days, possibly longer*
- You cannot purchase a Character Transfer for a character that has been boosted in the past 72 hours.
Customer Support cannot bypass any of the above restrictions, nor assist with any mistakes using a boost.