We offer the following Guild Services. These services can only be initiated by a Guild Master character through the in-game shop.
- Guild Name Change
- Guild Realm Transfer (Includes a free Guild Name Change)
- Guild Faction Change (Includes a free Guild Name Change)
- Guild Faction Change + Realm Transfer (Includes a free Guild Name Change)
Note: Guild services are subject to any applicable taxes, and can take up to 72 hours to complete.
Eligibility & Limitations
- The Guild Master must meet the same requirements for the equivalent character service. Visit the Character Transfer and Faction Change pages for more details.
- Post-transfer, your guild's old name may be unavailable on the realm for 30 days.
- Following a Guild Name Change, your guild's old name may be unavailable on the realm for 90 days.
- The Guild Master must hold that rank for a minimum of seven days before initiating a Guild Service.
- The guild must have more than one member.
- You can’t transfer with caged pets in your guild bank.
- The Guild Master's Blizzard account must have an authenticator attached for at least seven days before you purchase a Guild Master Realm Transfer or Guild Master Faction Change. The seven days do not start until you log into the Guild Master character after adding the authenticator.
- When performing a Guild Realm Transfer or Guild Faction Change, only the Guild Master character transfers realms or switches factions. The Guild Master takes the framework of the guild—including the guild bank, perks, and completed achievements—and has to reassign ranks on the new realm.
- Progress is lost on incomplete Guild Achievements.
- After a Guild Transfer is complete, the Guild Message of the Day will state that the guild has moved and your guild members will receive an in-game mail with transfer instructions.
- If your guild name is taken on the destination realm, you will be prompted to pick a new name for your guild.
- You cannot purchase a new guild service if you have used a guild or a personal character service (such as an individual character transfer) within the last 30 days.
- World of Warcraft Classic characters are not eligible for Guild Services
Guild Member Changes
After the transfer, guild members remain in a placeholder version of the original guild. This placeholder guild does not have access to the guild bank, achievements, reputation, or awards. If a member quits the placeholder guild, they lose one rank of reputation with the original guild.
If they meet the requirements, guild members can purchase a Character Transfer to follow the guild to its new server. After the transfer, they will automatically rejoin the guild and restore their guild reputation. This process clears the Guild Activity feed. You can also use a Free Character Migration (if available) to rejoin the guild if the transfer didn't include a faction change.
Note: If a member transfers before the guild does, or quits the placeholder guild, they will not automatically rejoin the guild.