- I can't complete a purchase in-game.
- Receive an error when buying an in-game item.
If you experience issues, follow the steps below:
- Make sure in-game purchases are allowed in Parental Controls.
- Make sure you enter your password or CVV number correctly, if prompted.
- Check your default payment method. Make sure it’s valid, it's not expired, and all associated information is correct.
- Check with your bank or payment provider to make sure they aren't declining the transaction.
- If you prefer to use Blizzard Balance, make sure you have enough funds. Remember it can take up to three days for recently loaded balance to show on your account.
- Certain security programs may interfere with the Shop. If you receive errors after trying the steps above, temporarily disable your security applications and try again.