- I can't complete a purchase in-game.
- Receive an error when buying an in-game item.
If you experience issues, follow the steps below:
- Make sure in-game purchases are allowed in Parental Controls.
- Make sure you enter your password or CVV number correctly, if prompted.
- Check your default payment method. Make sure it’s valid, it's not expired, and all associated information is correct.
- Check with your bank or payment provider to make sure they aren't declining the transaction.
- If you prefer to use Blizzard Balance, make sure you have enough funds. Remember it can take up to three days for recently loaded balance to show on your account.
- Certain security programs may interfere with the Shop. If you receive errors after trying the steps above, temporarily disable your security applications and try again.
Please log in to submit feedback.
Did you find this article helpful?
Great! Help us improve. Please rate the following from a scale of 1 to 5 stars:
Sorry to hear that! We'd like to know what's wrong. Please check any which apply:
Thanks for your feedback!